Use rich social content to increase organic search traffic to your product category pages. Spotlights enables you to leverage consumer-generated content on pages that typically do not include it, such as category, list, and landing pages.
Learn more about boosting consumer confidence in your site and business.
Looking for the latest information about Bazaarvoice solutions and features? Our Release Updates page provides information about newly released products, new and enhanced features, and important announcements.
- September 26, 2016 | Curations Advocate Report, Curations Content Manager, and Connections
- The 2016 holiday season is coming. Are you ready?
- June 21, 2016 | Product families reporting, Mobile SDKs and incentivized reviews
- May 20, 2016 | Enhancements for Java EE users
- April 1, 2016 | New Curations online help
Go to the Bazaarvoice developer portal to access APIs, SDKs, and forums designed to assist developers working on Bazaarvoice implementations.
If you can't find what you need in the knowledge bases, contact us. We can help!
- Online: Request support online using the Bazaarvoice Spark portal. Request a new Spark account, if necessary, and then log in to submit a case.
- Live chat: Use the Spark portal to chat directly with Client Care from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Central Time (CST: UTC-6 or CDT: UTC-5).
- Call: Phone support is available at all times for critical issues. All other requests are managed during regional business hours.
- Americas: 888-984-1381 (toll free), 866 522 9227, option 4
- UK: 0800 368 0991, option 4
- France : 08 05 08 94 80
- Germany: 0800 188 8904
- Rest of EMEA: +44 (0)20 8080 1100, option 4
- Australia: 1300-089-962 (toll free), 02 9362 2200, option 4
- Rest of Asia-Pacific : 061 2 9362 2200, option 4