This standard feed is an XML file that facilitates the mapping of reviews and dimensions to the appropriate products and product categories.
Specifically, a standard content feed consists of a XML-based export of the following. You can schedule this feed to run as often as once weekly.
- Product-specific information, such as names, descriptions, and product IDs
- Content counts, like the number of reviews, questions, answers, and campaign items
- UGC details, such as individual reviews
For security reasons, the standard content feed is disabled until you ask Bazaarvoice to enable it.
Data from a standard content feed is useful for completing tasks like the following examples:
- Extracting customer reviews for inclusion in catalogs and email campaigns
- Conducting sentiment analysis on content text
- Integrating data with site search or navigation