The Engagement dashboard shows how shoppers view and engage with Ratings & Reviews on your site.
Access the dashboard
Follow these steps to access the Email Engagement dashboard:
- If this report is not available in your Workbench, contact
Bazaarvoice Client Care
to enable this feature.
Note: If this report is not showing submissions data, be sure to redeploy your site to production to enable submission tracking.
- Log in to the Bazaarvoice Workbench.
- Select Reports » Dashboards.
- Click Engagement under Ratings & Review in the Dashboards navigation menu.
You can narrow data used in the reports by using the filters at the top of each view. Refer to Filter data for more information about available filters.
The Site Engagement page shows user interaction with your site, broken down by device type.
The first chart in the Mobile Performance section shows site engagement (page views) by device type:
- Mobile devices, which include smart phones and tablets.
- Non-mobile devices, which include laptop and desktop computers.
vs. 12 months ago represents the “year-over-year” compared to the selected date range. For example, if you set the date range to April 2018, the change is compared to April 2017. If you set the date range to February 2018 - April 2018, the change is compared to February 2017 - April 2017.
The Monthly Page Views chart shows the difference in page views by device month-over-month.