The Product Families dashboard shows how grouping products into product families increases your overall review volume and coverage. Refer to Share reviews among related products to learn about the types of product families available and how to configure them.
Access the dashboard
- Log in to the Bazaarvoice Workbench.
- Select Reports » Dashboards.
- Click Product Families under Ratings & Reviews in the Dashboards navigation menu.
The top section of the dashboard shows you the following data:
- Families Declared—Number of product families configured for your implementation.
- Family Associations—Number of unique products that belong to at least one product family.
- Unique Products—Number of products with a unique SKU or part number. For example, each color variation of a product is a unique product.
The Without Families column shows what your product coverage would be if you did not have product families configured. The With Families column shows your product coverage with product families configured. The Change column highlights how much product families increase your product coverage.
Browse By Family
This table enables you to audit the product families configured for your implementation. You can see all the product family names and determine whether they were configured through the product catalog or the Bazaarvoice Workbench. This view helps you determine if products are missing from an existing family or if you can create more families to further increase your review count and product coverage.
- Unique Products—Number of unique products that belong to at least one product family.
- Products Without Reviews—Number of unique products that do not have reviews.
- Family Reviews—Total number of native reviews within the family.
- Family Rating—Average product rating of all native reviews within the family.
Click Download full list above the table to download this data for all product families.
Browse By Product
This table provides a list of unique products belonging to product families and associated information about each product. It shows estimated final review counts, which is especially useful when products are members of more than one family.
The table contains the following information:
- Native Reviews—Number of native reviews for the product.
- Native Avg Rating—Average rating for the product if you did not have product families configured.
- Displayed Reviews—Total number of reviews displayed on the product display page.
- Displayed Rating—Average rating for the product with product families configured.
- Shared Reviews—Number of reviews on the product display page that were written about a different member of the product family.