The state of your review content changes quickly from day to day. A variety of factors affect customer sentiment. Bazaarvoice Conversations includes a variety of dashboards that show the health and effectiveness of your Ratings & Reviews program, and they keep you ahead of emerging trends that affect your business. Making a daily habit of monitoring the information helps you pinpoint areas requiring action to maintain your competitive advantage.
You can view reporting metrics and manage report settings through convenient, data-rich reporting dashboards that enable you to evaluate:
- review volume and trends
- product performance and review coverage
- consumer exposure to reviews
- impact of Bazaarvoice content on your online business
- impact of syndication
To get started, log in to the Bazaarvoice Workbench. The reports for your implementation are listed under the Reports » Dashboards menu.
Reporting dashboards provide a data-rich interface to evaluate trends in product reviews and seller ratings. The following reporting dashboards are available with Bazaarvoice Conversations.
Program Overview—Provides a high-level summary of your Bazaarvoice program. It enables you to measure and monitor multiple aspects of your Ratings & Reviews implementation, including collection, sentiment, syndication, and conversion impact.
- Multi-site Overview—Enables companies with multiple Bazaarvoice implementations to see key Ratings & Reviews metrics for all their websites, brands, and locales in one dashboard.
- Collection and Sentiment—Shows a variety of metrics that measure the coverage, volume, and trends regarding product ratings and reviews. These numbers help you understand review content and the general sentiment of your customers.
- Coverage—Shows review coverage data, giving you an overall picture of your company’s success inspiring customers to review products.
Product Families—Shows how grouping products into product families increases your overall review volume and coverage.
Engagement—Shows how shoppers view and engage with Ratings & Reviews on your site.
Outbound Syndication—Shows brands the volume of content being syndicated from them, where the syndicated content is going, and the impact of syndication on review volume and average rating.
- Inbound Syndication—Shows retailers the volume of content being syndicated to them, sources of the syndicated content, and impact of syndication on product coverage.
- Multi-site Syndication—Shows content syndicated from multiple implementations under your parent company.
- Seller Ratings Display—Shows information about engagement with your company’s seller ratings display; sentiment toward your company; number of accepted, pending, and rejected reviews; and the frequency and degree of seller ratings.
Conversion Impact—Shows how Bazaarvoice content impacts conversions and percentage lift by revealing differences between visitors who interacted with Bazaarvoice content and those who did not.
- Email Engagement—Shows an aggregate view of actions taken on email messages sent by Bazaarvoice as they travel through the email conversion funnel. The report aggregates system and end-user actions by counting the number of unique email events per hour.
Reporting dashboards allow you to filter data to focus on specific status characteristics or narrow your view. You can also download reports and schedule automated report emails.
Bazaarvoice refreshes and updates the data displayed in these dashboards nightly. Dashboards reflect the content submitted to your site as of the previous day. Dates and times are based on Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8).