Because the state of your review content changes from day-to-day, Bazaarvoice Conversations offers a variety of dashboards to help you keep ahead of emerging trends that affect your business.
Dashboards provide at-a-glance information about your product performance, consumer sentiment, and potential buyer engagement. They enable you to evaluate:
- review volume and trends
- product performance and review coverage
- consumer exposure to reviews
- impact of Bazaarvoice content on your online business
- impact of syndication
To get started, log in to Bazaarvoice Workbench. The reports for your implementation are listed under the Reports » Dashboards menu.
Reporting dashboards provide a data-rich interface to evaluate trends in product reviews and seller ratings. The following reporting dashboards are available with your Bazaarvoice Conversations platform.
Program Overview—Provides a high-level summary of your Bazaarvoice program. It enables you to measure and monitor multiple aspects of your Ratings & Reviews implementation, including collection, sentiment, syndication, and conversion impact.
- Multi-site Overview—Enables companies with multiple Bazaarvoice implementations to see key ratings and reviews metrics for all their websites, brands, and locales in one dashboard.
- Collection and Sentiment—Shows a variety of metrics that measure the coverage, volume, and trends regarding product ratings and reviews. These numbers help you understand review content and the general sentiment of your customers.
- Coverage—Shows review coverage data, giving you an overall picture of your company’s success inspiring customers to review products.
Product Families—Shows how grouping products into product families increases your overall review volume and coverage.
Engagement—Shows how shoppers view and engage with Ratings & Reviews on your site.
Outbound Syndication—Shows brands the volume of content being syndicated from them, where the syndicated content is going, and the impact of syndication on review volume and average rating.
- Inbound Syndication—Shows retailers the volume of content being syndicated to them, sources of syndicated content, and impact of syndication on product coverage.
- Seller Ratings Display—Shows information about engagement with your company’s seller ratings display; sentiment toward your company; number of accepted, pending, and rejected reviews; and the frequency and degree of seller ratings.
Conversion Impact—Shows how Bazaarvoice content impacts conversions and percentage lift by revealing differences between visitors who interacted with Bazaarvoice content and those who did not.
- Email Engagement—Shows an aggregate view of actions taken on email messages sent by Bazaarvoice as they travel through the email conversion funnel. The report aggregates system and end-user actions by counting the number of unique email events per hour.
You can apply powerful data filters when viewing dashboard reports. Filters can help you narrow down the content dashboards to the items you’re interested in.
- Bazaarvoice refreshes and updates the data displayed in these dashboards nightly.
- Dashboards reflect the content submitted to your site as of the previous day.
- Dates and times are based on Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8).