The Seller Ratings Display dashboard provides reporting data on the following metrics:
- Engagement with your company’s seller ratings display
- Sentiment toward your company
- Number of accepted, pending, and rejected reviews
- Frequency and degree of seller ratings
You can filter Seller Ratings content data by date range and moderation status. Refer to Filter data for information about these filters.
Follow these steps to access your Seller Ratings Display dashboard:
- Ensure that your seller ratings display is enabled.
- Log in to the Bazaarvoice Workbench.
- Select Reports » Dashboards.
- Click Seller Ratings Display under Ratings & Reviews in the Dashboards navigation menu.
The following describe the sections of the dashboard.
The SRD Engagement section shows the number of pageviews, views, and interactions your Seller Ratings display-embedded page received within specified dates. The first chart shows pageviews in relation to views. The second chart shows views in relation to interactions. The following list provides details on these metrics:
- SRD Pageviews—Number of pageviews for pages where seller ratings is deployed regardless of whether content appears. Each individual page a user views counts as a pageview.
- SRD Views—Number of pageviews where seller ratings content appeared. If this number is significantly lower than SRD Pageviews, your seller ratings content may be in a suboptimal location, such as the bottom of product pages. Consider moving the seller ratings content higher on the product pages.
- SRD Interactions—Number of unique pageviews where users interacted with seller ratings content. For example, if a user clicks the View All Reviews link multiple times, each click counts as an interaction.
The Sentiment section shows customer satisfaction with your company. The Average rating is the standard measurement of sentiment. Each star review bar reflects the percentage of all seller reviews with that specific star rating.
The Moderation section shows the total number of reviews in the center of the graph. Below the graph, a list shows how the native reviews were moderated.
The Moderation graph shows you the effectiveness of your moderation efforts. If the number of rejected reviews looks too high or too low, re-evaluate your criteria for rejection. A large or growing number of pending reviews might indicate the demand for more personnel to evaluate reviews.
The Rating volume section shows the total number of seller ratings within specified dates. Each star rating is represented by a different color, assigned below the graph.