The Curations Outbound Syndication dashboard shows how many of your brand’s products have Curations content. The dashboard helps you understand how well syndicated your brand is at different retailers.
By default, the dashboard contains data about all active products on your site. It updates once daily between midnight and 04:00 PST and reflects information about Curations content on your site as of the previous day.
Accessing the dashboard
- Log in to workbench.
- Go to Reports » Dashboards » Curations to open the Curations dashboards.
- Click Outbound Syndication.
Note: The Outbound Syndication dashboard is not currently available for API implementations of Curations.
Using the dashboard
The Outbound Syndication dashboard contains two sections—Destination Coverage Impact and Destination Sites.
Refer to the following sections for details about each dashboard section.
This table provides detailed information about how your brand's products syndicate across different retailers. The table includes the following columns and fields:
- Total Destination Products—The total number of your brand's products that have page views, across all your retailers.
- With Syndicated Content—The percentage of your brand's products across all retailers that have page views and associated Curations content.
- Destination—The name of a retailer that syndicates Curations content related to your brand.
- Products with Syndicated Content—The percentage of your brand's products that have Curations content on the retailer's site.
- Products Receiving Syndicated Content—The number of your brand's products that have Curations content on the retailer's site.
- Syndicated Content—The number of Curations posts on the retailer's site that belong to your brand's products.
The Destination Sites section displays the number of retailers that display Curations content related to your brand’s products.
Filtering dashboard data
The Curations Outbound Syndication dashboard contains data about all the products that belong to your brand. To limit data included in the dashboard, use the following dashboard filters.
- Date range—Specify the range of dates you want to include in the dashboard.
- Product Status—Specify whether the dashboard should include data from active, inactive, or all products that belong to your brand.
- Site name—Limit which sites are included in the dashboard.
Downloading the dashboard
To export the dashboard to PDF, click the printer icon in the top-right corner of the dashboard. This will generate and download a PDF of the dashboard dashboard.
You can also export data from specific dashboard elements. If the arrow displays when you hover over an individual dashboard element, you can export the element. Click the arrow and select a format option from the Download As list. Available formats are PDF in either portrait or landscape orientation, Excel XLS, CSV, and raw data (CSV).
You can also use the relevant dashboard icons to save filtered views and schedule emailing of the dashboard.