Distributing your brand’s reviews with Bazaarvoice displays user-generated content (UGC)—ratings and reviews—across the Bazaarvoice Network of over 1900 retail sites. Retailers trust Bazaarvoice to run their ratings and review programs to ensure that all content is authenticated and moderated to prevent fraud, and syndicated content is matched appropriately with their catalogs.
If your brand is a Distribution customer of Bazaarvoice, your UGC partner has integration to send your reviews to Bazaarvoice for syndication across our network of retail and brand websites. Leveraging the Bazaarvoice Network in this way means your content will be seen by many more consumers, leading to more sales conversions.
This page explains how Distribution customers can view and report on UGC performance using the Bazaarvoice Workbench, and describes when and how to get help from our authorized partners and Bazaarvoice.
View your content in Workbench
Bazaarvoice Workbench is a secure hub where you can monitor and analyze your brand’s UGC in the Bazaarvoice Network. Workbench is where you go to read reviews from consumers about your products or brand, and to see how your UGC program is performing with Bazaarvoice.
Log into Workbench
- Go to https://portal.bazaarvoice.com to log in to the Bazaarvoice Portal.
- Click the menu located in the top-left corner to view a list of your Bazaarvoice solutions.
- Click Workbench in the menu. The “Where did Workbench go?” page displays.
- Select your company from the drop-down menu.
Tip: Depending on your level of access, choose between logging in to your staging or production environment.
- Click Go to Workbench.
View the Syndication dashboard
The Syndication dashboard helps you measure how distributing (syndicating) your content across the Bazaarvoice Network is affecting your online conversion rates.
Use this dashboard to view and analyze:
- Volume of content being syndicated from you
- Where the syndicated content is going
- The impact of syndication on review volume and average rating
Filter and search content
Use the filter and search options in Workbench to find and read your content.
View content dashboards
Content dashboards provide at-a-glance information about product performance, consumer sentiment, and potential buyer engagement. Use the charts and graphs to quickly get a sense for whether contributions are up or down and whether those contributions are trending positive or negative.
View key performance indicators
The executive summary lists key performance indicators for each of your products, displayed in a convenient table.
Report on your content in Workbench
Workbench reports are Excel spreadsheets that help you analyze your content. You can download reports directly from Workbench or send reports to the email recipients of your choice on a regular basis.
You should contact your UGC partner:
- To confirm content is successfully sent to Bazaarvoice.
- If you do not see particular reviews on destination sites.
You should contact Bazaarvoice if:
- Your content is not displayed on an expected destination’s site.
- A review is mistakenly displayed on a destination’s site that should not be displayed at all.
- A review is displaying on the wrong product.
- You would like to send your content to a new retailer.
You can contact Bazaarvoice by email or telephone:
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an automated response indicating Bazaarvoice Client Care has received your request. A representative will respond to your case within two business days.
Telephone support is available at all times for critical issues. All other requests are managed during business hours.
United States: 888-984-1381 (toll free), 866 522 9227, option 4