Common sampling portal questions
The following common questions will help you improve your understanding of Sampling in the Bazaarvoice Portal .
A unit represents a single product sample you can offer to your sampling community.
A unit is available if you haven't offered it to the sampling community, or if you have offered it but no one has requested it.
Yes. Refer to your contract to see when your units expire.
Processing the sampling nomination form (available in English , French , and German ) and fulfillment sheet can take a couple of days. The dashboard will continue to display suggested actions about those files until we've finished processing them. If you see a message about an action you've already completed for your current sampling campaign, you don't need to perform the action again.
The Reviewed card shows the total number of collected reviews that Bazaarvoice moderation has approved. Once we send a review to a retailer, the retailer may determine when to update its website to display the review. In some cases, reviews can take seven to ten days to appear on a retailer's website after we send the reviews.
Products and Reviews
Yes. To view metrics for your products:
- Sign in to the Bazaarvoice Portal .
- From the Portal menu , select Sampling > Products.
- Select your program from the Sampling Program dropdown list.
- Select the product to view its metrics.
- Units you’ve offered
- Units sampling community members have requested
- Units we’ve shipped to these members
- Reviews we’ve collected for the product
You may also be able to find products using these methods:
- Campaigns filter—Begin entering a campaign name or campaign ID. Select a campaign from the list of suggestions to add it to the filter criteria. Repeat this for each campaign you want to include. Select Apply and close to apply the filter.
- Search field—Search for products by their name or product ID. Enter a complete or partial product name or product ID.
You can view your product reviews in two places in the Bazaarvoice Portal :
- To view reviews for all sampled products, select Sampling > Reviews. You can sort reviews by submission date or by star rating.
- To view reviews Bazaarvoice has collected for a single product through a specific sampling program, select Sampling > Products. Select your program from the Sampling program dropdown list. Select a product to open its product details page and view its reviews.
Yes. You can share reviews between product variants. When you nominate product variants in Sampling, they collect reviews on the same parent product ID. Product variants can include color, size, package weight, and quantity by package, but they have a different SKU or part number. Contact Bazaarvoice Client Care if you notice we aren't sharing reviews between variants.
If you're the Account Administrator, you can create additional user accounts. When specifying account details, select Sampling from the Solutions dropdown list.
If you're not the Account Administrator, find your administrator and ask them to create the additional user accounts. Contact Bazaarvoice Client Care if no administrator is listed for your account.