Look through these frequently asked questions for help solving common Portal issues.
Your spam filter or firewall may be preventing you from receiving emails from Bazaarvoice. Make sure your email client or firewall include the following email addresses and domains on their safe lists:
If you've checked your spam folder and whitelisted the necessary email addresses and domains, but you're still not receiving the emails you expect, contact your Bazaarvoice representative. Your representative can check the email logs to determine whether the emails are sending properly.
Visit the Forgotten password page to reset your password.
Try the following troubleshooting tips:
- If you've received multiple emails to activate or reset your password, only the most recent email contains a valid link. Be sure to click the link in the most recent email you received.
- Email links are valid for seven days. If the link has expired, retrigger the email by visiting the Forgotten password page.
- Some email plugins, such as Symantec Click-time URL Protection and Proofpoint URL Defense, obfuscate links for security reasons. Common indicators that a plugin has obfuscated an email link include:
- The activation page does not contain your name, displaying "Welcome, blank" instead of "Welcome, name".
- The % character is present in the URL after you click the email link.
To correct this issue, highlight the link in the email and copy and paste it into your browser.
To save time in the future, ensure your URL security plugins whitelist the bazaarvoice.com domain. If you are using Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection, you also must disable link checking for whitelisted emails by creating an Exchange Transport Rule that sets the X-header X-MS-Exchange-Organization-SkipSafeLinksProcessing value to "1".
Refer to your profile page to view your current administrator.
Bazaarvoice does not currently support federated identity management.