During the onboarding phase, contact your Bazaarvoice Engagement Manager (EM) with any questions or concerns. After your EM officially transitions your project to Bazaarvoice Support, contact Support as described below.
Reasons to contact Bazaarvoice Support
Bazaarvoice encourages you to open a support case for any of the following reasons:
- To add or remove products from your Bazaarvoice product catalog
- To launch an email or Sampling campaign.
- When you have questions about features, functionality, or reporting
- To change product IDs or category IDs
How to contact Support
You can contact Support by email, online, or through live chat.
To request support online from the Bazaarvoice Support Community:
- Sign in to the Bazaarvoice Portal .
- Select the help icon in the upper-right corner. The in-app help modal will appear.
- Under More resources, select Access the Support Community link to open the Support Community homepage.
To request support after signing in to the Support Community:
- From the homepage, select Cases.
- Select Open a case. From the drop-down menu, select the option that best describes your request. A request form opens.
- Enter a detailed request with screenshots and, if available, relevant page links or URLs.
- Select Confirm to submit your request.
You will receive an automated response indicating Bazaarvoice Support has received your request. A representative will respond to your case within two business days.
You can chat directly with a Bazaarvoice Support representative through the Support Community during the following business hours:
- 8:30 AM-5:00 PM CST/CDT (U.S.)
- 8:30 AM-5:00 PM GMT (U.K.)