Use the Bazaarvoice Workbench to view and interact with your reviews. You can explore details for individual reviews, respond to contributor submissions, and share reviews across different products.
The goal of managing your reviews is to learn what consumers are saying about your products and use that feedback to inform future business decisions and increase conversion. You can address negative feedback or confusion about your products by responding to your contributors in a timely manner and investigating product flaws. You can review positive feedback to learn about product strengths your marketing team may not have known about, and use the feedback to improve how you sell and target your products in the future.
Using Workbench, you can view or search through all the reviews you’ve collected. The search filters are particularly powerful because you can narrow the reviews down to only the ones you’re looking for. For example, you can search for negative reviews and respond to the corresponding contributors.
- Sign in to Bazaarvoice Workbench.
- Select Content > Manage Content > Ratings & Reviews.
- Filter your view to relevant reviews. You can filter by:
- Date—Click the calendar icon next to All Dates. You can use the drop-down list to choose a predefined range, such as the last 30 days. If you want to select a range of specific dates, click the empty date fields. A calendar opens from which you can choose the dates you want. After specifying a date range, choose whether to view reviews based on the date they were created or last moderated.
- Keyword—Enter keywords in the search field, indicated by the magnifying glass icon. To clear a keyword search, delete the search terms from the search field and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Product, People, Content, and Moderation—Hover over the plus sign next to each of these filters. A list displays from which you can select options to further narrow your search. Selected list items open option windows where you define, for instance, the Category ID to use in the search. After you select a search item, it displays in a list below the Product, People, Content, and Moderation filters. To remove the filter, click the X next to the search term. To remove all filters, click Clear All.
- (Optional) After you apply your filters, click Save View to add the view to the drop-down menu for repeated use.
- (Optional) Click Word Cloud to display common words and phrases used in your reviews as well as review highlights and lowlights.
Filter reviews by campaign source
Filtering by campaign source is useful because campaign sources indicate how reviews were collected. Filter by the following campaign sources (IDs).
|Description of submission source
|Bazaarvoice review request (formerly post-interaction email or PIE)
|Bazaarvoice Social Alert Email
|Bazaarvoice Review Resubmission Email
|Edit rejected review (review resubmission) email message