Whether you’re just starting your review collection program or taking over your company’s program, review these basic steps.
Step 1: Access your account
If you’re new to Bazaarvoice and don’t know how to access your Bazaarvoice Portal account, contact Bazaarvoice Support to get login details.
If your company’s review program has an administrator, ask the administrator to grant you access to the account.
Step 2: Tell us who sells your products
If you’re new to Bazaarvoice, your Bazaarvoice Engagement Manager will ask you to provide a list of retailers who sell your products. After onboarding, contact Bazaarvoice Support to add or remove retailers from your list.
Step 3: Tell us about your products
During onboarding, you provide information about your products by completing the product catalog form . We use the information to build your product catalog. Then we match the products in your catalog to your products in retailers’ catalogs using the UPCs or EANs you provided.
Step 4: Run review collection campaigns
You can collect reviews through three types of campaigns:
- Review request email (formerly post-interaction email or PIE) messages—We email your customers on your behalf and ask them for reviews.
- Self-run campaigns containing review submission links—You create review submission links to include on your social media sites, in an online newsletter, or in self-managed email campaigns.
- Bazaarvoice Sampling—Members of our sampling community try your products and write high-quality reviews about those products.
Step 5: Get familiar with Bazaarvoice Workbench
Bazaarvoice Workbench is a secure hub where you can:
Step 6: Visit the Bazaarvoice Support Community
Visit the Bazaarvoice Support Community to:
- Learn strategies for running a successful review collection program.
- Read technical articles about Ratings & Reviews Collect-Distribute.
If you don’t have a Support Community account, complete this form to request one.