You can run and download Excel reports in Connections to view and analyze Connections data.
Types of reports
- Summary report - provides an overview of network activity for your brand and for each retailer partner.
- Question engagement - shows how many questions were asked in the report period, which products had new questions, the percentage of unanswered questions, the percentage of responses provided by the brand, and how long it takes to respond.
- Question response - summary showing details about each question’s response, including the response itself. If you are a Connections administrator, this report also shows who responded to each question on the retailer site, and how long it took them to respond. You can see who responded in the Username field and how many days elapsed before the question was answered in the Response Time field.
- Review engagement - summary of review activity showing the total number of reviews and a breakdown of reviews for each star rating.
- Review response - summary showing details about each review and review response, including the response itself. If you are a Connections administrator, this report also shows you who responded to each review on the retailer site, and how long it took them to respond. You can see who responded to the review in the Username field and how many days elapsed before the review was responded to in the Response Time field.
Note: Questions and Review response reports only contain the Username field from October 2018 onwards, and the Response field from November 2018 onwards; since that's when the features were released. Username and response data before these dates cannot be reported on.
- From the top menu options, select Reporting.
- Select the required Date Range. You can use the dropdown date ranges provided, or set your own using the Custom option and the calendar date pickers.
- Select the type of report from the Download dropdown.
- Click Get Select Report.
- The report will download as an Excel spreadsheet automatically. If it does not, you can click the download link that has appeared to prompt the download.