Your Bazaarvoice representative will walk you through scoping the work and help you map out a re-branding plan. Contact Bazaarvoice Support to request a design quote.
Scope a PRR design project
Your Bazaarvoice representative will arrange a meeting to discuss the following:
- Your key re-design objectives
- Timeline estimate
- Potential changes to your mobile/responsive design solution
- Potential changes to your Bazaarvoice-generated email design
- Technical tasks regarding upgrading your Bazaarvoice implementation. For example, you may want to replatform your site
- An audit on how to get the most from your Bazaarvoice implementation
PRR re-branding guidelines
PRR platform re-designs typically require Bazaarvoice to manually update code, so an advance notice of 7-10 weeks is required.
A Bazaarvoice project team will work with you to implement your requested design and configuration changes:
- Factor in about 2-3 weeks for scoping
- Factor in 6-8 weeks for the re-design project itself
- More time may be needed to complete localization tasks
You have two design package options:
Option 1: Work with our design services team who will be happy to demo and discuss the benefits of our templated styling offerings
Option 2: Submit your own design mockups for a fully custom Bazaarvoice redesign. Bazaarvoice can apply your brand styles to our optimized and responsive PRR template and be sure that the styling fits into your site design seamlessly
After scoping has been completed, you’ll receive a Statement of Work (SOW) that outlines exactly what will be done. Once signed off, the design team will be scheduled to start the redesign process.
What does a redesign package include?
“Redesign package” is a term that defines the level of design services for a given project, whether during implementation or beyond. A typical design package includes us designing custom graphics such as buttons, badges, voting, avatar, sharing icons, etc. It also includes updates to following:
- Column widths
- Border styles
- Floating elements to change layout
- UI elements like filtering can be uniquely styled for clients
- Background graphics
- Margin and padding manipulation to optimize design
- Customized pop-up windows (for example, a photo pop-up)
- Submission form styled to match your website’s existing form style