The following technical tasks must be completed in order to collect and display user-generated content (UGC) on your website.
If you’re having technical issues troubleshoot the following topics.
- Grant Bazaarvoice access to your development website
- Provide Bazaarvoice with a data feed of your product catalog
- Create and host a submission form container page
- Collect reviews using review requests (formerly post-interaction email or PIE)
- Enable BV Pixel to capture customer purchasing information
- Streamline the review submission process using ssURLs
- Integrate code to display user-generated content on your website
- Optimize SEO
- Measure performance using Bazaarvoice reports
- Gain insights using Bazaarvoice dashboards
- Measure UGC interaction using third-party analytics
Advanced integration options
HTML example code
For additional guidance, refer to these HTML code examples.
- Product catalog XML feed
- Submission container page
- Product display page
- Event callback code snippets
Design services and offerings
Bazaarvoice has a team of User Experience (UX) consultants who provide custom design solutions for the PRR platform. Take advantage of our expertize to help you: