Analytics for API is a Bazaarvoice measurement tool for API implementations, and it provides a turnkey method of implementing BV Pixel. Refer to the BV Pixel article if you have a Bazaarvoice-hosted solution and only want to add the BV Pixel.
Analytics for API tags accurately capture traffic and analytics for product display pages. They are essential for:
- Sending interaction data manually
- Conversion Impact reporting (ROI reporting)
- Traffic reporting and analytics
There are two methods to implement Analytics for API on your product display pages:
- Without a tag manager (recommended) as described in the Bazaarvoice Developer Portal .
With a tag manager:
Note: Other third-party tag managers are not officially supported by Bazaarvoice.
- Signal (formerly Bright Tag)—Use Signal to implement tags and templates. Contact your Signal representative at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the Signal Tag Creation Guide and any other assistance.
- Google Tag Manager—Implement BV Pixel with Google Tag Manager to capture users’ actions, conversions, and behaviors on product detail pages. Refer to Tag Manager Help for more information.
- Ensighten —Refer to the Ensighten Enterprise Tag Management page for details. If you are a current Ensighten user, contact your account manager for assistance.
- Tealium —Refer to the Tealium Bazaarvoice ROI Beacon 2.0 page for details.