The Bazaarvoice Conversations API lets you programmatically retrieve and submit Bazaarvoice Conversations data for use in your applications. It provides access to consumer-generated content (CGC) in the form of Reviews, Questions, Answers, Stories, Comments, and Profiles, as well as product catalog and statistical data, and allows submission of some of these types of data. The following are common scenarios in which you might use the Conversations API:
- Control the CGC on your product page user interface
- Build an innovative Conversations application, such as adding rating stars to the product displays in your brick and mortar store
For complete API information, refer to the Conversations API on the Bazaarvoice Developer portal.
The Bazaarvoice Mobile SDKs let you easily integrate Bazaarvoice Conversations into your company’s mobile applications. The SDK is used by several industry-leading mobile solutions that rely on a stable and well thought out SDK. Some of the benefits include:
- Faster product implementation: Less development means faster time-to-market.
- Certification: You can ensure your application is using Bazaarvoice APIs with best practices in mind and following the API Terms and Agreements.
- Accessibility: The open source configuration makes it easier to debug the SDK and understand how the SDK interacts with your application.
- Support: We accept pull requests and bug reports right in GitHub, actively developing with regular releases and updates.
- Zero configuration analytics: Required analytic events are sent automatically.
Watch the following short video to learn about the features you can add to your apps with Mobile SDKs:
Full Mobile SDK implementation instructions for your development team are available in the Bazaarvoice Developer portal: