Export vendor data
You can export vendors to a comma-separated value (CSV) file to view a list of all vendors that have ever been added to the portal. This might be useful, for example, to view the last time a vendor logged in to the portal.
Do the following to export vendor data.
- Click Vendors at the top of the portal and then click View Vendors.
- Click Export To CSV. The file is downloaded to your system.
The following data is included in the CSV file:
- First Name—First (given) name of the contact at the vendor
- Last Name—Last name (surname) of the contact at the vendor
- Email—Contact’s email address
- Phone—Contact’s phone number
- Company—Company name of the vendor
- Status—One of the following:
- Invited – Invited to your sampling program but not yet registered. Until registered, vendors cannot be associated with a product.
- Pending – Has completed a profile but has not yet confirmed registration (through email). Pending vendors cannot be associated with a product.
- Active – Has completed a profile, personal information, and preferences, and is eligible to participate in a campaign.
- Deactivated – Removed from active status and can no longer participate in a sampling program. You can deactivate vendors or they can deactivate themselves.
- Products not shipped—Number of products that were requested of the vendor but not shipped
- Last login date—Date and time when the vendor last logged in to the portal