Export the list of products that have been added to the portal, either as an unreleased product or as a vendor-nominated product.
Complete the following steps to export product data:
- Click Products at the top of the portal and then click View Products.
- Click Export To CSV. The file is downloaded to your system.
The following data is included in the CSV file:
- Product Name—Official name of the product.
- SKU—Stock keeping unit (SKU) or product ID
- UPC—Unique product code of the product, which is a 6- or 12-digit value whose last digit provides a verifiable checksum of the number
- Product Description—Detailed description of the product
- Product Category—Category of the product
- Product Image—Image or URL to an image that will be displayed to the member
- Type—For products that are not in the product feed, whether the product is unreleased or vendor-nominated
- Inventory Quantity—Number of samples that will be or were available during the campaign.
- FMV—Fair market value (FMV) of the product, which is the general market price of the product on your website
- Available—Dates of availability, if specified by the vendor
- Vendor—Vendor that was added to the portal and will fulfill shipping requests for the product
- Vendor Status—Whether the vendor is pending, active, or deactivated
- Created—Date and time when the product was added to the portal
- Last Updated—Date and time Date and time when the product was last modified
- Inventory Quantity Vendor Update—Date and time when the vendor last updated the quantity of samples available