If you need to add multiple new, unreleased products to the portal that are not included in the Bazaarvoice Ratings & Reviews product feed, you can import them by using a comma-separated value (CSV) file.
Create a CSV file that contains the following information:
- Product Name–Official name of the product.
- SKU–Stock keeping unit (SKU) or product ID
- Product Category–Category of the product; it is recommended that you use a category from the Ratings & Reviews product feed.
- Vendor–Contact’s name and vendor’s name of a vendor that was added to the portal and will fulfill shipping requests for the product
- Inventory Quantity–Number of samples included in the campaign
- Brand–Brand or manufacturer of the product.
Here is an example:
Importing multiple products at once
- Click Products at the top of the portal and then click Import Products.
On the Step 1: Upload CSV page, click Choose File to select the CSV file.
- Click Upload File to import the file.
- On the Step 2: Map Data Fields page, select an option from the drop-down list under CSV Columns that matches the database field name (under DB Fields). For example, for the Internet SKU DB field, select SKU from the drop-down list. After you make selections, preview data is displayed above the fields so that you can see how your data is mapped.
- Repeat step 4 for each database field.
- When finished, click Import Data.