Here’s the workflow of a sampling program, from your point of view and that of consumers:
Admin’s workflow for using the portal
To reach that goal of influencing consumers, you will complete this workflow:
Using the Sampling portal (as the admin user), you will
- Invite advocates to become members of your sampling program. This phase is often referred to as “member acquisition” and is a key step to a successful campaign.
- Create the sampling campaign, which includes identifying the products that will be sampled, the campaign timeline, and the vendors that might help fulfill product requests.
- Launch campaign, which sends email invitations to members.
- Ship samples to members who request them. If vendors are registered with your campaign, they perform this step. Otherwise, you can fulfill shipping requests.
- Request reviews. You configured reminder email messages to be sent automatically when you created the campaign.
Member’s workflow for using the portal
Vendor’s workflow for using the portal